Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Venus and her movement through Scorpio/Libra

Hello Friends,
I have been studying and feeling the movement of Venus lately, as she spent some time in her native Libra, moved into Scorpio, then began retrograde (backward)motion, over the last few weeks. She has now backtracked into Libra, and will station direct on November 18th. With this transit, what I am feeling, experiencing, and witnessing from others around me is a lot of opportunity for healing in our relationships, day to day. Venus is all about love, connection, or interconnectedness with other humans. Relationships can be romantic, family, friends, coworkers, and other significant people.

I feel that this transit has been intense for some, as Venus asks us to pay attention to our significant others and what they mean in our lives. For some, this may mean spending more attention on those you love, attempting to get clarity. Relationships are not always easy; but interest in another, and how they feel, along with conversation, has the power to move energies - hopefully in a forward motion! Venus through Libra is at home and yearning for connection; as she moves through Scorpio, she is done being polite, superficial relationship is not enough, we need something deeper. And so events conspire to push us toward self-examination in our relationship with others. Tracking back into Libra, Venus wants us to clarify what may have been missed before.

Lets face it, our lives can become consumed with a lot of details and..."stuff." At the end of the day, what really matters? What do you crave? What do you yearn for and feel would make your heart happy? Movement, attention, energy, and a willingness to stumble through are what is needed. Go for it. Reach out. Take the risk. Connect. You won't be sorry.

This is the gift of the astrological cycles of Venus: to show us what we need in our relationships, to be truly Happy. We belong to each other. I don't know about you, but I'm not content to sleepwalk through my days. I need people, human connection. And sometimes that might be messy. Long ago, a friend used the phrase 'stumble with me', while she learned to be in deeper relationship with others. So I invite that, people interested in stumbling with me. I'm willing to stumble with you.
Love to you all....
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment